Friday, December 7, 2012

Tales from the Rock Room

Okay, so that game was fun.  Surprising.  I loved the way the Flyers came out with so much energy and did not let up.  On the road.  Against a good team.  Yeah, that was fun.  It also provided me with a chance to travel deeper on the spotify adventure I've been writing about.  Basically I went from Funkadelic, hit classic country, Motown, grunge and ended up in old folk music.  Pretty entertaining.

I have Isolation Drills queued up for the bike tonight.  Day off from work tomorrow.  I bet I end up in the rock room.

The Great Spotify Adventure:

(Left off with The Pink Fairies-City Kids)

Funkadelic-Maggot Brain
Jimi Hendrix-May This Be Love
Alice Cooper-I’m Eighteen
Motorhead-I’ll Be Your Sister
Clash-Protex Blue
Police-Driven to Tears
U2-New Year’s Day
Patti Smith-Rock N Roll Nigger
John Lennon-Give Me Some Truth
Ronettes-Be My Baby
Everly Brothers-All I Have to Do Is Dream
Roy Orbison-Only the Lonely
Buddy Holly-Everyday
Hank Williams-Alone and Forsaken
Faron Young-It’s Four In the Morning
Louvin Brothers-If I Could Only Win Your Love
Flying Burrito Brothers-To Love Somebody
Townes Van Zandt-Waitin’ ‘Round to Die
Fred Neil-The Dolphins
Tim Hardin-Lady Came From Baltimore
Tim Buckley-Song to the Siren
Nico-Afraid
Scott Walker-Angelica
Fall-Cosmos 7
Killing Joke-Requiem
Helmet-Overrated
L7-Pretend We’re Dead
Screaming Trees-Nearly Lost You
Mother Love Bone-This Is Shangrila
Stone Temple Pilots-Big Bang Baby
Alice In Chains-No Excuses
Queens of the Stone Age-You Think I Ain’t Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire
Soundgarden-4th of July
Hole-Credit In the Straight World
PJ Harvey-Down By the Water
Tori Amos-Upside Down
Joni Mitchell-A Case of You
Paul Simon-Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard
Dion-I Can’t Help But Wonder Where I’m Bound
Del Shannon-Runaway
Ricky Nelson-Poor Little Fool
Bobby Darin-Dream Lover
Righteous Brothers-Unchained Melody
Hall & Oates-Sara Smile
Marvin Gaye-You’re All I Need to Get By
Otis Redding-These Arms of Mine
Sam Cooke-Having a Party
Bobby Womack-Across 110th Street
Ike & Tina Turner-River Deep Mountain High
Dusty Springfield-I Don’t Want To Hear It Anymore
Elton John-Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters
Billy Joel-She’s Always a Woman
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles-The Tracks of My Tears
Diana Ross & The Supremes-Someday We’ll Be Together
Temptations-Cloud Nine
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas-Nowhere to Run
Box Tops-The Letter
Hollies-Look Through Any Window
Troggs-Love Is All Around
Zombies-Care of Cell 44
Monkees-Love Is Only Sleeping
Neil Diamond-Solitary Man
Carpenters-Rainy Days and Mondays
Harry Nilsson-I Guess The Lord Must Be In New York City
Band-The Weight
Buffalo Springfield-Flying On the Ground Is Wrong
Jefferson Airplane-Volunteers
Joan Baez-Here’s to You
Burl Ives-Mr. Rabbit
Pete Seeger-Where Have All the Flowers Gone?

No comments: