Friday, December 21, 2012

Miuzi Weighs A Ton

I'm not sure what cars passing us by yesterday thought was more amusing:

It was 26 degrees outside, and felt even colder in the wind that was unrelenting.  It wasn't the best day to walk the dog.

or

My dog's coat.

Either way, I am sure the two of us turned some heads.  I wanted to get a couple miles in since I will more than likely not be able to get any exercise in today.  I was trying to do so without the dog noticing, but she didn't let me off the hook.  I tried to break her little heart and sneak out the side door, but my wife pointed out that we had a "winter coat" for her to wear.  So I caved and this is what we looked like after fifteen minutes.

Did you know that my dog was a hippie?  I guess she really took to heart that Dead live album I was listening to yesterday.

The most hilarious part is what I was really listening to on this walk.  Public Enemy.

No comments: