Sunday, December 2, 2012

Grand Spotify Adventure (Enough to get me back?)

So I don't use this blog.  I want to.  From here on out I am just going to post what I listen to in any given day so I can look back at my stupid choices. My listening history is really only important to me so I understand if no one reads this.  Hell, I might not.  It is going to be pretty boring, right?  I may add a picture here and there.  Of my dog.

One of my ideas recently is the Grand Spotify Adventure.  You pick a song and go and see where it takes you.  Yeah, lets do that for now.  I will probably change up in enough time, but for now.

Oh, and I am exercising a lot.  I might add those playlists, too.  I call my exercise playlists "Under Pressure", because, yeah, why the fuck wouldn't you?!  Play Daniel.  But for now a wall of text:

The Grand Spotify Adventure:

Vivian Girls-Where Do You Run To
No Age-Glitter
Ty Segall-Girlfriend
Jay Reatard-It Ain't Gonna Save Me
Times New Viking-No Room To Live
OFF!-I Got News For You
Rocket From the Crypt-On a Rope
Quicksand-Fazer
Shudder to Think-Hot One
Mike Watt-Red Bluff
Frank Black & The Catholics-All My Ghosts
Meat Puppets-In a Car
Vaselines-Monsterpussy
Raincoats-Fairytale In the Supermarket
Sleater-Kinney-One Beat
Fugazi-Repeater
Minutemen-Beacon Sighted Through Fog
X-Johny Hit and Run Paulene
Husker Du-I Apologize
Mission of Burma-Academy Fight Song
Clean-In the Dreamlife U Need a Rubber Soul
Soft Boys-I Wanna Destroy You
Jim Carroll Band-People Who Died
Redd Kross-Stay Away From Downtown
Young Fresh Fellows-Picture Book
Lyres-Don't Give It Up Now
Real Kids-Rave On
Shoes-Running Start
Let's Active-Make Up With Me
dB's-Big Brown Eyes
Flamin' Groovies-Shake Some Action
Seeds-Can't Seem to Make You Mine
Pretty Things-Baron Saturday
Creation-Making Time
Emitt Rhodes-Lullabye
Bobby Fuller Four-Let Her Dance
Bill Fox-Get Your Workingman's Things
Zumpano-Throwing Stars
Outrageous Cherry-My Suspicious Midwest
Oranger-A View of the City from An Airplane
American Flag-Dr. Rock
New Radiant Storm King-Her Halcyon Days
Grifters-Spaced Out
Tall Dwarfs-Pictures On the Floor
Monks-I Hate You
Ex-Two Struck By the Moon
Evens-You Fell Down
Nation of Ulysses-Spectra Sonic Sound
Brainiac-Vincent Come On Down
Polvo-My Kimono
Chavez-Unreal Is Here
Swearing At Motorists-Feeling Transparent
Preston School of Industry-Caught In the Rain
Go-Betweens-Bye Bye Pride
Cinerama-London
Eugenius-Breakfast
Teenage Fanclub & Jad Fair-Words of Wisdom and Hope
Swell Maps-Let's Build a Car
Pylon-Cool
Wipers-Way of Love
Rocket From the Tombs-Amphetamine
Dead Boys-Sonic Reducer
UK Subs-Down on the Farm



 
& it has just begun...

No comments: