Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Opening Acts

Usually when I go see concerts, I am not all that thrilled about opening acts. I think it is great when bands take other bands that they actually really enjoy out with them. Usually, though, this is not the case. It always seems like I have to sit through some band that a record label pushed on the headlining act. I have seen some great pairings over the years, but it seems that we get some unrelated band more often than not.

Tomorrow, though, we get Crooked Fingers. I love Crooked Fingers. Their song "New Drink For a New Drunk" is a particular favorite. This should really rock.

1 comment:

BJU said...

Who was the headlining act?

Oh and DRAFT 2 is ready for your input! The dream idea launched an altogether new tangent which hopefully makes it even creepier and more mysterious...

As well, there might be a few places where tense changes or spelling/grammar errors occur. I'll obviously work out those kinks later...

Let me know what ya think!