Friday, January 4, 2013

Stairway to the Stars

Blue Oyster Cult has come up in conversation a couple times in the last month or so.  Unfortunately, they've been getting kicked around a little bit.  I find this unacceptable and will use this post to honor BOC.  There is no two ways about it: They rule.  My wife has a joke that their greatest hits album is only one song long.  I offer up this list up in defense:

1. She's As Beautiful As a Foot
2. Stairway to the Stars
3. Astronomy
4. The Red & The Black
5. Flaming Telepaths
6. Career of Evil
7. This Ain't The Summer of Love
8. Harvester of Eyes
9. Fire Of Unknown Origin
10. Before the Kiss, A Recap

A great top ten and I didn't even mention their two biggest hits or  how incredible their album covers are.  The defense rests, and I now consider this case closed.






No comments: