Thursday, November 5, 2009

He Was Also Dumbledore

Due to Live365 providing more storage for users, I have added three more shows to the rotation this week without having to take anything off. Also, I believe there is enough room for another show. This makes for a possible ten show play list, meaning the repetition of the station should go down. I think this is great and will make for an even greater listening experience.

I have also produced a few more promos to break up the shows a little bit. A special shout out to the brilliant comedy duo Scharpling and Wurster for one of the bits that I used. If you are unfamiliar with Scharpling and Wurster and love comedy, then seriously check them out. The Gorch is one of the funniest things I have heard in my life.

So how am I rewarding, you, the listener, with this change? By adding a song that was once voted the worst song of all time. I am not going to tell you the song, but the artists once played Dumbledore, hence the title of this entry.

No comments: