Friday, November 6, 2009

D'OH!!

Well, this time it took 26 shows, but I have finally repeated a song on the station. What is even worse is that I went back and double checked the database to make sure that I hadn't already played the song. I vaguely remember playing the song, but I had thought it was on the old show. It was actually show #4 of the new show, and now you get to hear it again! As always, though, I am not going to say which one it is. What fun would that be?

My iTunes is being a giant turd lately and it has been a total chore to upload music to it. I was hoping to produce another show today, but I've already been at this for a half hour and haven't even started due to these issues. I don't really have a ton of things to do today, but my patience is wearing very thin. Plus, it is way to early to start drinking in order to deal. Or is it?

No comments: