Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Show

I'm a little late on getting this posted this week (after missing last week!), but here is the link:

www.drop.io/perfectlylethalradioshow

Due to complaints by people who think it's okay to just not show up to work for three weeks and go to far off places, I have also posted a track list of the show. This way, if you really enjoy the Bodast song I play next week, you'll know which one it is!

It's been a pretty rough week because of the proposed library budget cuts from our dear governor. If you live in Ohio and want to continue to see vital library systems throughout the state, I urge you to contact him as soon as possible and let your voice be heard.

http://governor.ohio.gov/Assistance/ContacttheGovernor/tabid/150/Default.aspx

As someone with many unhealthy obsession in music, I cannot tell you how much important a role the library plays in feeding this obsession.

No comments: