Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Show, Another Change

http://drop.io/perfectlylethalradioshow

I am working with new software yet again, so there are a couple of glitches that I have to work out. The most notable of these, the fact that this show is only 50 minutes!!, will definitely be corrected by next week. Also, because I haven't been very diligent about keeping track of what I've played, for the first time I have repeated a song. I know that this is inevitable, but I didn't think I would do it just nine shows in! I am not going to say which one it is and hope that no one picks up on it. Thankfully, I took the time to catalog the shows so that this doesn't happen again. At least for a week or so.

I will say that I think the new software makes the show sound pretty good, and, once I figure out how to use it, will help make the show better. I also have not yet posted the track list on the site, but it will be up by the end of the day. Finally, I had one request this week and it was from my wife. Please send your requests in!

Enjoy the Bodast song!

No comments: