Thursday, October 15, 2009

The 20

Scheduling conflicts kept show number 20 from featuring a special guest. So it is just me. I apologize. But, as I said in the show, 21 is actually a more important number than 20, so I guess it all works in the end. I will make sure that 21 is a nice change of pace.

In honor of our 20th show, here are 20 of my favorite things as of today:

-This tea I am drinking
-Lunch with my wife
-The Clean
-The ability to catch up on both Curb Your Enthusiasm and It's Always Sunny online
-MRVPSify's Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/MRVPSify)
-Billy Wilder movies with Jack Lemmon in them
-The fact that Bob Pollard releases so much material (Suitcase 3!!!)
-My Friends
-Thursday night TV
-UD basketball is weeks away
-Muslim Curry from Thai Smile
-My Sinus Mask
-Vandalia Carryout and their supply of Old Style
-Merge Records
-Doing the laundry without leaving the apartment
-The pictures my niece painted for us that are on our fridge
-Cheap Trick
-Grocery shopping
-The Onion's AV Club
-The Perfectly Lethal Radio Show

Not a bad list.

No comments: