Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Diamond?

I am making an effort to add to this more. After all, what is the point of having a blog, if you don't update but once a month?

So what to say? A couple of weeks ago I dropped my wife off at school. On the way home the CD I was listening to ended. I switched on the radio and heard "Supper's Ready." Score! So, two big thumbs up to the wonderful folks at Flyer Radio, the UD radio station.

All day I have been thinking about this song and how I haven't heard it in a while:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql4IiP__5ck

We actually used to make fun of old Neil Diamond when I was younger, but when you hear a song like this, you realize your past mistakes and get on with life. Now I think twice about bashing old Neil.

Plus, the Monkees covered some of his songs. The Monkees rule.

1 comment:

John said...

wow! thanks for blogging about how the show went!!! it's great that you're so true to your word, rob!!! i forgive you though.... you probably got "ROBbed".