Sunday, March 20, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

SPRING!!!!

Julia and I got back out on the trail today. It felt wonderful getting out in the sun and walking. I do know that I am going to need new shoes. Now, back to watching basketball for the rest of the day.

Saturday Basketball listening:

Circus Devils-Gringo
Zoome Presents #29 (Mix)
Superchunk-Majesty Shredding
Tobin Sprout-Antietam/Bluebirds of Happiness Tried to Land On My Shoulder
Jimmy Webb-Land's End
Galaxie 500-On Fire
Decemberists-The King Is Dead
Robert Pollard-Fiction Man
Wire-154
Guided by Voices-Devil Between My Toes
Boston Spaceships-Our Cubehouse Still Rocks

Cool seeing Butler win last night against Pittsburgh, but man a ridiculous finish! Not a good sign when you have to track down the director of officials to explain two different calls. I also like that Phil Martelli is on the pre-game show on Tru. It has been a good week of basketball.

No comments: