Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Rounds of the Drunk Table

The station continues to top the 100 hours listened/30 day mark. This makes me very happy. We are also coming up on another big milestone for the show, the 75th episode. For this wonderful occasion I brought back my buddies who helped out with the 50th show and recorded another round table. This time around I let them pick the topics to play/discuss. It was another great show and should be up in the near future.

The Dayton basketball season ended very fittingly by losing to X in the A-10 tournament. I am disappointed that RL lost his cool at the end of the game, but he wasn't the only guilty party in that situation. I dedicated a song in my latest show to X's extremely classy Tutu for being such a heads up player. Have fun being the next Dedrick Finn.

1 comment:

John said...

I bet you'd get more listeners if you started playing The Olympics!