Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Ipod is loaded

I am leaving tomorrow for a week long trip to the Virgin Islands to sit on the beach and listen to a bunch of albums. I am actually working on a couple of different mixes of Simon and Garfunkel, The Kinks, Elton John, and The Doors. Before I leave, though, I was going through iTunes and looking at albums that I could download. I settled on the Bee Gees Odessa (big surprise), but I came across something that really made me laugh.

If you go to the Guided by Voices section of iTunes and find the fantastic album Alien Lanes, you can click on at least two songs and the sample will play you the entire song. This amuses me to no end.

For the record, Alien Lanes is my favorite album of all time. I cannot even begin to explain what the album did for me and what it still means to me to this day.

No comments: